Jan 9, 2015

1/52

I let 2014 get away on me, so I have decided that 2015 will be a year of keeping up, with washing, with emails, with fun, with dreams, and with all things creative ! The important thing this year is not to waste a second of it.  Life is too short to get upset over the little things. No matter what happened yesterday, today is a new day.  I am so excited for whats happening for our little family ! Today also marks the first week of project 52. A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2015. Alongside this, me and my children will also be completing each Lulu and Leo fund Superartist challenge, and sharing our progress here. Check out the Lulu and Leo fund - here,  and be inspired !



We went camping on Familys property over summer.  First time the kids have been camping, and was such a success ! , apart from flat air beds and killer mosquitos ! I think we might go again before the end of summer .